Our Commitment to Privacy
WTSO is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy as a visitor to our Web site at http://wtso.com. We take the issue of privacy very seriously and value the trust you place in us each time you use our services and access this Web site. This Privacy Statement describes the practices and policies we have put into place to safeguard your personal information that may be gathered and used as you visit our Web site.
The policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically. If you have any questions about our privacy policies, we encourage you to contact us using any of the methods outlined at the end of our Privacy Statement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement, you are not authorized to use this site.
Who Is Collecting the Information?
WTSO is collecting information on this Web site as outlined in this privacy statement.
What Information Do We Collect?
Automatic Collection of Information:
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our web site and tell us the number of visitors to our site each day.
Our Web server automatically collects and records the following information:
* The visitor's domain name and e-mail address, when possible
* The visitor's domain name, but not the e-mail address
* The visitor's IP address
* Aggregate information on what pages are accessed
* The name and release number of web browser software used
* The operating system used
* Date and time you access our site
* The address of the Web site that linked to us (referrer URL)
Permission-based Collection of Information:
At different places on our site depending upon the feature you use, you may be asked to volunteer personal information such as your name, email, mailing address, and telephone number.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
The information we gather automatically and with your permission during your visit to our Web site is used in the following ways:
* Monitor, review, measure, and analyze Web site utilization
* Modify and enhance the Web site
* Improve the content and design of our Web site
* Determine the need for new programs and services
* Respond to your requests
* Customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor
* Monitor and improve our customer service efforts
* Study general usage habits and demographic information for our own marketing research purposes
* Distribute news and other information requested by Web visitors
* Notify visitors about updates to our Web site
* Determine the effectiveness of special promotion and marketing programs
* Contact consumers for marketing purposes
Notwithstanding anything in this agreement to the contrary, you understand and agree that WTSO may access, preserve and disclose any submitted information or otherwise use information we have received about you: (1) in response to subpoenas, court orders, legal process or when otherwise required by law, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend any legal claims; (2) to protect the rights and property of WTSO or other entity; (3) if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding unauthorized distribution of a third party's intellectual property, illegal activities, fraud or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person; (4) to any of our related companies or companies under common control with WTSO; and (5) if WTSO is acquired by or merged with another entity. We may also use information we have received about you to resolve disputes or to investigate problems. We may disclose or access information whenever we believe in good faith that the law so requires or if we consider it necessary to do so to maintain service and improve our website, products and services. Specifically, we may use information such as your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to manage the WTSO website or to enhance the WTSO website based on the usage pattern data we receive.
With Whom Will the Information Be Shared?
The personally identifiable information gathered during your visit to this Web site is not shared with any organization for any purpose.