We are once again joining our partner wine expert, Marc Supsic, for a Weekly Tasting Live! Launching on Monday, December 13, 2021, you can expect a brand new curated set, Live! Pinot Noir Vertical 2013-2016: Four Vintages of Sonoma.
Don’t miss out on a great value with this all-in-one interactive experience. Get recipe pairings, like the perfect sweet pairing of Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Pomegranate Salsa below, preview the information on YouTube, and join the conversation in real time — at no additional cost! See you there!
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup orange, peeled and cut into
- ½” pieces
- 2 tbsp lime juice, divided
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine red onion, pomegranate, orange, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside to let the flavors marinade.
- In another small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, honey, and orange juice. Whisk together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pat salmon dry with a paper towel. Place on a baking sheet and spoon citrus glaze over the salmon. Roast for 10 minutes, or until the thickest part of the fillet registers at 145°F.
- Remove salmon from oven and let rest for about 5 minutes. Top with pomegranate salsa and mint, if desired.