A delicious seafood dish that takes less than 30 minutes and pairs perfectly with Sauvignon Blanc — sounds too good to be true, right? Wrong. Just whip together this Lemon & Artichoke Fish in Parchment for the family, then reward yourself for finding this must-try recipe by pouring a glass of French white wine from the NEW Weekly Tasting, Sancerre: Superior Sauvignon Blanc From France.
Make sure to get these ingredients:
- 4-6 oz pieces boneless, skinless fish (cod, salmon, or bass)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup halved artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
And follow these instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place the fish on four 11″ x 15″ pieces of parchment. Divide lemon, artichoke hearts, oil, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper evenly in four and place with fish. Fold the parchment over the fish, then seal each packet by folding the edges over twice.
- Transfer the packets to a baking sheet. Bake the fish 12 to 14 minutes or until opaque throughout.
- Once slightly cooled, use scissors to make a small tear in the top of each packet. Open carefully to release steam. Top fish with capers and parsley.