Need something quick to whip up when a few friends pop over to surprise you? Find simple ingredients in your pantry to make this delectable Gorgonzola Garlic Bread recipe for a small crowd in just about 20 minutes!
And of course, no impromptu friends-night-in would be complete without a bottle (or three) of wine. Pair this cheesy & mouth-watering recipe with an Italian wine from our latest tasting set, Italian Value: 3 Unique Wines From Sicily!
Enough talking, let’s get to cooking.
You’ll just need a few ingredients:
- Loaf of Italian bread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
And these simple instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix butter, gorgonzola cheese, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
3. Line a rimmed baking pan with foil. Make cuts in the bread without slicing all the way through, so the loaf stays together. Place the loaf on the baking sheet. Spread the butter mixture inside the cuts of bread until divided evenly. Wrap the edges of the foil up and around the bread loaf.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes. When cool enough to handle, separate the slices of bread. Serve while hot.
Now that we’re finished, it’s finally time to eat! Dive into your new creation with friends, create this easy app any night of the week, and don’t forget to reward yourself with wine! The bottles in Italian Value: 3 Unique Wines for Sicily are just waiting to be paired with classic recipes like these…so get to sipping and cooking today!