Looking for a light summer dish to prepare? Create this Grilled Chili-Garlic Swordfish for 4 in just 45 minutes — and don’t forget the wine! Pair this mouth-watering seafood meal with a refreshing rosé from the NEW Weekly Tasting set, 2019 Rosé Tasting!
Here’s what you need to get started:
- 4 6oz swordfish steaks
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp neutral oil (grapeseed, vegetable, canola, etc.)
- 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp fresh minced ginger
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- Salt & pepper to taste
And when it’s time to start cooking:
- In a gallon zip-top bag, mix the soy sauce or tamari, oil, lime or lemon juice, garlic, ginger, Sriracha, Gochujang, and salt & pepper.
- NOTE: soy sauce, tamari, and Gochujang all contain sodium, so depending on your taste, you may not need additional salt.
- Add the swordfish steaks to the bag and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- While the swordfish marinates, heat a grill pan or gas or charcoal grill to medium-high.
- Remove the fish from the marinade and grill for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Use the extra marinade to brush on the steaks as they cook.
- Serve immediately alongside your favorite grilled vegetables or over steamed rice.
And in just 45 minutes you’ll have a yummy seafood dish for the whole family to enjoy. And just for you, don’t forget to pair your meal with a bottle of rosé in a Weekly Tasting set!
Find the perfect wine pairing for your next home-cooked meal by shopping the wide variety of wines at WTSO!