This classic, hearty dish is not just delicious – it’s easy to make, and perfect for pairing with your favorite red wine. Create this dish for 4 in >2 hours and toast to the time you spent with a glass of Pinot in our NEW Weekly Tasting set, Valenti Ranch Pinot Noir!
Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 4-6 cloves garlic, more or less to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp green peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp ground pink peppercorns
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 lb rack of lamb, trimmed and frenched
Here’s how to make it:
- In a blender or food processor, add olive oil, rosemary, thyme, parsley, garlic, salt, three types of pepper, mustard, and lemon zest. Blend until finely chopped or mostly smooth.
- Rub this mixture on the rack of lamb and allow to marinate covered on a baking sheet or in a large bowl for at least one hour and up to overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Roast the lamb rack for about 30 minutes (for medium-rare to medium) or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove the rack of lamb from the oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes. Cut into individual chops and enjoy!
And now the only thing you need is a trusty bottle of Pinot Noir from one of our Weekly Tasting sets.