Looking for a summery meal to create this upcoming weekend? Try out our Smoky Baked Wings, a simple recipe for 4 that you can create at home in just 30 minutes! And to really make those flavors pop, try these delicious wings with a deep red wine like those in our NEW Weekly Tasting set, Smoky Reds for BBQ!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp pepper
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves minced
- ranch or blue cheese for serving
- celery sticks for serving
Follow these directions:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients besides the chicken with a fork until smooth paste forms.
- Using paper towels, pat the wings as dry as possible.
- Add wings to the flavored butter and massage well. Once all the wings are evenly coated, spread them onto a baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes, until meat juices run clear when the wing is pierced with a fork. Serve with sauce and celery.
And it’s that easy! Toast to this mouth-watering and simple meal with a glass of red wine from our Smoky Reds for BBQ tasting.