How Does Repour Work?
Simple steps to fresher wine:
- Each Repour stopper will save one 750ML bottle of wine.
- Remove the foil tab and place it in an open bottle. Repour then gets to work removing the oxygen from the wine.
- Repour works so well, the wine may need to "open up" again when you return to pour another glass.
- Keep Repour in the bottle when not pouring wine so it continues to absorb oxygen from the wine - not from the air in the room
- Bottles with Repour should be stored upright.
How Long Does Repour Last
- Repour keeps a 750 ml bottle fresh for up to 2 months.
- You can use the same Repour multiple times on the same bottle and enjoy your wine until the bottle is empty.
- Replace the original closure (cork or screw cap) with a Repour and keep it with the bottle until it's empty.
Repour is made from 100% recyclable materials.