Looking for the perfect summer cocktail for a holiday BBQ? Look no further! This Patriotic Sangria recipe is a crowd-pleaser, especially for wine lovers. Whether you make it for the Fourth of July, Labor Day, or any weekend party, this refreshing take on the traditional Spanish drink will become your new summer staple.
- 1 bottle dry white wine (we used Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 bottle sparkling wine (we picked Prosecco)
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 cup pineapple
- Ice cubes
- Thoroughly wash all fruit, removing stems and leaves. Slice strawberries into bite sized pieces.
- Use star-shaped cookie cutter to cut out pineapple stars.
- Add all fruit to a large pitcher.
- Top fruit with the dry white wine, sparkling wine, and grape juice. Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice with a scoop of fruit in each glass.
Tip: This recipe tends to go very fast. It’s always helpful to have at least 1 extra batch of ingredients on hand.
Stock up on your white and sparkling summer wines to create this recipe today! Check out our daily wine deals to take your pick and sip on delicious sangria all summer long.